Communication and networking have evolved. Gone are the days of making cold calls, visits, or sending letters. Emails and social media, which offer more reach, are dominant marketing platforms. And it doesn’t stop there. People expect instant gratification, so even emails don’t work quickly enough for them. Without images or motion graphics, they just aren’t impact enough. Marketers need quicker and more efficient ways to reach their audiences.
What is a business card ? A Card with contact information. Exchange of business card has become a ritualistic process. Instead imagine handing over a corporate video that lasts for a few minutes. It gives quick but relevant information about you and your product. Also, it allows a prospective customer to know everything about your services at once and enables him to identify with your company.
A corporate video is your new business card. In future, scientists may be able to come up with technology that lets you play a video on a business card. The possibilities are endless. We are corporate video makers in Chennai, and we’ll show you why it’s the way forward.
Seven benefits of using corporate video as your businesses card.
- Remember that an audience wants to know who you are. Tell what makes you unique in your corporate video.
- Let your customers know what makes you the leading authority in your field.
- Keep your message simple; don’t overload your video with lengthy explanations or links.
- Potential customers should also know where and how to contact you. List phone numbers and website addresses in your video.
- Leave your business video on your website and social media platforms.
- Facebook lets you create microsites where you can leave your video.
- You may launch it on LinkedIn, Twitter, or other social platforms as well.
- Then, there’s email. Don’t forget to attach your video to your correspondence with clients.
Where else to promote your corporate video, Our digital marketing will help you to reach out to targeted customers.Do you need a quick, compelling video that introduces your business ?